Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Maxidas not communicating with most the ...
Maxidas not communicating with most the car, all of sudden

2591 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-13 23:49:33

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ajman5252
    2015-11-11 22:47:11
     Dear Support

I had maxidas for a year and was extremely happy with the machine. All of sudden it stopped communicatiing with most car, or cannot communicate with most of the module of many makes of the car

I tried then updating all software makes to latest version, but the issue still persists

I have noticed it communicates well with GM cars, but doesn't communicate with Chrysler, Nissan( modules like nats, bcm, no communication.. Only Airbag and ABS) 
    I tried different cable of my friend unit  and still issue is the same..also i tried my cable on his unit and no issues

Autel Support ...please assist!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-12 00:13:49 (Reply to:ajman5252)

Hi, if the main cable is OK then there should be hardware problem with the device. Please contact your dealer soon to return it for repairing. Thanks! 

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Michael

2016-02-24 12:11:51 (Reply to:ajman5252)

Hi  ajman5252,

Did you get this problem fixed? My DS708 has done the same thing, i lost communication with a Chrysler midway through while i was working on it and now it only communicates with very limited vehicles and modules. Still seemed to work on the on one GM (Holden) i tried though. 

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    ajman5252
    2016-03-13 23:49:33 (Reply to:Michael)
     i opened up maxidas and found a capcaitor missing
    replaced it with similar capacitor..doesnt know original capicator exact value...

now tested in ford, toyota...so far ok...

needs to be tested in chrysler and gm
  Total1 Pages